- Ester-C is a unique, patented form of calcium ascorbate, which is made when ascorbic acid (regular vitamin C) is buffered with calcium using a water-based process
- The calcium in Ester-C provides part of your daily calcium requirements
- Ester-C contains active vitamin C metabolites including L-threonate, which enhance cellular absorption and retention
- Ester-C is the only form of vitamin C that has been proven to last up to 24 hours in the white blood cells of the immune system
- Less acidic and easier on the stomach than ascorbic acid
- Ester-C has a clinically proven higher bioavailability and retention rate than other forms of vitamin C
microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable), silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, maltodextrin. Coating: hypromellose, glycerin (vegetable), purified water. Contains no dairy, wheat, gluten, soy, or peanuts.
Children (4 and over): 1-2 tablets daily Adults: 2-6 tablets daily