A blue-green dream! Spirulina is a blue-green algae known as an amazing plant-based source of iron and antioxidants. Grown organically in alkaline underground pools, our spirulina is thoroughly tested to ensure safety from heavy metals, pesticides and algal toxins.
- High in antioxidants, including beta-carotene
- Helps to alleviate symptoms of seasonal and environmental allergies
- Source of iron for better blood health
- Provides protein that helps repair muscle tissue and build antibodies
- Strengthens immune function
- Rich source of essential vitamins, minerals and amino acids
Organic spirulina (whole algae strain: Spirulina platensis)
Add 2 levelled teaspoons of Spirulina to smoothies. Can also be used in juices, baked goods and savoury snacks.