thinkbaby Safe Sunscreen is the perfect, safe option for any occasion. Whether it's for a trip to the park, a day at nursery or grade school, or even for the family Cruise, this sunscreen will protect your baby from the sun's harmful rays. It is dermatologist recommended, water resistant (up to 80 minutes), and has a broad spectrum of SPF 50+.
Made in the USA, thinkbaby Safe Sunscreen has more awards than any other sunscreen and has been voted a favourite among Moms, kids, and your School Board alike.
- Top Rated by EWG with a “1” rating in 2010, 2011, and 2012 for Baby, Beach and Sport
- Free of biologically harmful chemicals (No Avobenzone, Oxybenzone or UV Chemical absorbers)
- Highest SPF 50+ per FDA 2012 Rules
- Highest level of Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection per FDA 2012 Rules
- Highest level of water resistance (80 minutes) per FDA 2012 Rules
- Non-nano formulation – Average particle size >100micron
- Non-aerosol formulation (High concern of both ineffectiveness and particulates being inhaled)
- Paraben, phthalate, PABA and 1,4 dioxane free
- Applies and absorbs easily, non-oily feel
- Sunscreen produced in the USA
- Does not have an obtrusive smell that many organic sunscreens have
Zinc Oxide 20% (Non-nano)
Purified water (0), aloe barbadensis leaf juice extract (0), capric caprylic triglycerides (0), sorbitan stearate (coconut based) (1), methyl abietate (pine wood resin) (0), vegetable glycerin (0), cetyl dimethicone (0), hydrogenated castor oil (0), magnesium sulfate (epsom salt) (0), sunflower oil (0), jojoba oil (0), ascorbic acid (vitamin C) (0), tocopherols (vitamin E) (1), olive oil (0), raspberry seed oil (0), cranberry seed oil (0), hyaluronic acid (made from vegetable) (0), glucose oxidase & lactoperoxidate (0), papaya (0).
(Skin Deep Ratings Subject to Change)