Vitamin B12 is a soluble vitamin necessary for energy production; for nervous system function as it is needed to produce myelin, the fatty matter that forms a protective sheath around nerves; for the production of acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter that helps with retention and learning; for the synthesis of red blood cells; for producing the genetic materials, DNA and RNA. Most vitamin B12 comes from animal source foods and is deficient in strict vegetarian diets. Vitamin B12 works with folic acid to control homocysteine levels.
- Supports the nervous system
- Helps memory and learning
- Boosts energy
- Helps control homocysteine levels
- Promotes a healthy cardiovascular system
- Enhances immune system function
- Effectively supports brain and nerve function
- May help in the treatment of sleep-wake disorder
- May improve daytime alertness in shift-workers and the elderly
- Derived from vegetable sources, it is an excellent source of vitamin B12 for vegetarians
Medicinal Ingredients: Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin) 1,000mcg
Lactose monohydrate, microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant).
1 tablet daily or as directed by a health practitioner. Dissolve under the tongue for maximum benefit. Keep out of reach of children.