A 100% pure, naturally sourced broad-spectrum antiseptic.
- Relieves minor cuts, abrasions, bites, and stings
- Natural acne treatment
- Kills 99.9% household germs
- Sourced from and made in Australia
- Free from SLS, parabens, synthetics, and fillers; guaranteed unaltered, pure oil
Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree leaf oil) 100% v/v.
Recommended Dose (adults and children over 12 years old)
Use one drop topically as an antiseptic for minor cuts, abrasions, pimples, insect bites and stings. Apply directly or on a cotton pad. For occasional use only.
Cautions and Warnings
- For external use only
- Use only as directed.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly with vegetable oil (or water).
- If accidental ingestion occurs, seek urgent medical attention or contact a Poison Control Center.
- If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care practitioner.
- If you have epilepsy or asthma, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
- Avoid exposure of applied area to the sun.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, do not use this product.
- If you have broken, irritated, or sensitive skin, do not use this product.
Known Adverse Reaction
- If you experience nausea, dizziness, headache or an allergic reaction, discontinue use.