Antioxidants for the maintenance of good health.
- Quercetin has been shown to inhibit the release of inflammatory compounds like histamine without the side effects of pharmaceutical antihistamines
- Quercetin is found in many common foods; quercetin in Nature’s Defence is derived from a Brazilian shrub
- Grape seeds are a rich source of antioxidant bioflavonoids that also have anti-inflammatory properties
- The effects of quercetin and grape seed are cumulative, so many people start taking the product a few weeks before allergy season begins to support and strengthen the immune system against the allergic response
- Both quercetin and grape seed are non-drowsy, non-stimulating and do not lose effectiveness over time
- Microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable)
Take 1 capsule 3 times daily or as directed by a health care practitioner
Ambrosia does not guarantee the accuracy of any nutritional information or ingredients listing presented on this website. Read more.